Leanus has analysed the financials of 20.000 Italian companies with revenues of 5-50 million euros, trying to evaluate their creditworthiness and capacity to bear new debt aiming at supporting potential investors active on Italian P2P lending platforms.
Here you may access aggregate data for the analysis. Just click this link, register for free and then look for “526 businesses for P2P” in the window box in the hight left hand side of the page.
The analysis will be available to participants of the webinar and will be discussed together with Fabio Bolognini (credit risk officer at Workinvoice) and Andrea Papa (credit manager at Borsa del Credito).
, addresses the main issues faced by Peer-to-Peer (P2P) lenders once they enter the Italian market:
– Does publicly available Italian financial information on companies allow a 100% automated approach to the evaluation of creditworthiness?
– Should such evaluation follow a “one-score” approach or should it adapt to the different degrees of completeness and structures of company balance sheets in Italy?
– Should the evaluation process consider only official financial statements or should it also process semi-annual accounting reports? How?
– Can technology allow a “machine learning approach” that improves and refines continuously the adopted selection and evaluation crtieria?
– How should the P2P investor select its technology? Can a make vs buy approach make sense? What are the pros and cons?
– Do banks evaluate company financials in the same way P2P lenders do in Italy?
– Is a company attractive for P2P also considered a good lending risk for banks?
– Which are the main risks and investment requirements that P2P Lenders face when they start? Our full analysis of the market will be presented and discussed during the Webinar.
Register for free at the webinar at the following link
Here you may access aggregate data for the analysis. Just click this link, register for free and then look for “526 businesses for P2P” in the window box in the hight left hand side of the page