Clicca qui per rivedere il video del webinar del 6 luglio
Management Buyout: the cutting edge of M&A transactions.
What opportunities for the Italian market?
BeBeez è stato unico media partner
Management Buy Out transactions continue to be an increasing trend in European investment market, especially as for Private Equity sector. In France, the MBO market is growing dramatically. In Germany, such operation represents a consolidated practice. But we are still at the early beginning in Italy where we have, at certain conditions, a domestic friendly tax legislation and the business fabric is a fertile ground for takeovers made by funds and managers. Some relevant Italian operations already took place with excellent results.
In a nutshell, all ingredients are present for a new investment season, even in Italy.
– MBO in Private Equity sector (focus on Italian Market)
– The role of the investment bank in MBO
– The structuring and the key points of a MBO
– Selected Tax & Legal Issues in comparison: best practices in France, Germany and Italy
– Insider: the key role of top management in MBO operations
Modera Stefania Peveraro, Editor in Chief BeBeez
– Simone Riviera, Managing Director – Equita
– Stefano Morri, Partner Morri Rossetti
– Jeremie Jeausserand, Partner Jeausserand Audouard
– Barbara Koch-Schulte, Partner POELLATH
– Carlo Maria Capè, ceo BIP Consulting Group
– Giancarlo Senatore, ceo Intellera Consulting